Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I decided it was time I had a recent post on my blog. So here we go...We had a wonderful Halloween holiday this year. Krish was a cow - isn't he the cutest cow ever?!?
Sarah, Christian, and the "wider" side of Krish at our Trunk-or-Treat.
Sarah's mom watches Krish for me one day a week while I work. Krish has fallen in love with their entire family, but he especially loves Sarah - I think he likes her more than me : ).

Daddy and Krish.

We spent Halloween at my parent's house. My mom loves Halloween and always has her house decorated so cute. She always has yummy homemade chili, bread, and lots of candy, of course. Most of my family was there and needless to say we had a great night.
Grandpa and Krish
Uncle Devin and Krish Aunt Natalie and Krish
Grandma and Krish
Introducing Baby Erika!!! This is the newest member of our family. Erika is my sister Tiffany's daughter. She is so sweet and Krish can't seem to get enough of her.
Krish and Owen posing for some Halloween pictures.

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay for new posts! Krish was a very cute cow. Lilly was a dog but was very confused by the whole idea of dressing up. I actually didn't get any good pictures. I'll have to try again later.
I love your new blog background too. Glad to see that you had so much fun with family for Halloween. Miss you.

Allison said...

Oh. My. CUTE! Krish is seriously so cute in that costume. It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I'm so glad you finally did a new post, you blog slacker!

michelle said...

HOLY COW those are cute Halloween pictures! It looks like Krish is giving the thumbs up in the first one! My favorite part of his costume was his behind, very "cow" like! :)

The Ostheds said...

Yay a new post! Krish is so big and I haven't even met him yet! We need to get together!

The Preece Family said...

Yes - Krish is DEFINITELY the cutest cow I've ever seen! :)

Stacy said...

Krish is a very cute little cow! And - you are right - what is up with living a few miles away from each other and never seeing each other! We were going to head over to your house for Halloween too and before we knew it the boys had their costumes off and it was time for bed! Let's get together!

Ferrin Family said...

Love the new blog facelift as well as a "current" post. I love Krish by the way. He's adorable. I just wish I could get my kids to smile while looking at the camera. I guess its a little easier with one kid.

kara said...

So cute! Krish makes an adorable cow. But, I would also like to address the giant whoopie cushion costume! And Tiffany's kids are so cute! Thanks for the pictures. :)

Julie said...

Amber,
You are welcome to visit my blog anytime! I'm glad you found us! I hope you don't mind me adding a link to your's. Krish is adorable! I just love those cheeks!jc

Anonymous said...

I mostly just wanted you to know I actually looked at your blog and added it to my favorites list. Cute pictures!

Natalee Maynes said...

Cutest cow ever! I'm so happy that one of us has posted an entry since October...I'm still trying to catch up. I've made it to the beginning of Oct., but not to Halloween yet. I think I may still have your number on the "worst blogger ever" award. It's so fun to see your family (even if it is just in pictures). Hope all is well. Miss you!