Sunday, November 9, 2008

India Continued

Everything in India is decorated. See dump truck above.
Krish playing with some eggplant. He wasn't spoiled at all while we were there : ).
This is a picture of my in-law's home. It took them 2 years to build it. Up until this point they had always lived in some kind of apartment. They feel so blessed to finally have a place of their own.
I though their front was really pretty.
Well that’s a rap. This is a picture of my father-in-law blessing us before we left to come home. Our trip really was really wonderful! I could go on and on about it. We were sad to leave and hope that we can return to India soon or that my in-laws can come and stay with us.

2 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Amber - that looks like a trip of a lifetime!! Those were incredible photos...I'm so glad you FINALLY posted them, you slacker! (Just joking - I haven't posted our Maui photos from last summer yet...so I'm really a hypocrite). Umm, but seriously, you are wearing beautiful dresses in every photo! I bet that was fun to dress up like that all the time. I'm so glad Kamal had a great time being with his family again! Oh, and I think he looks just like his mom! :)

Rondel said...

Amber, it looks like you guys had such a great time!! It looks very interesting and I'm sure it was fun to see the different culture. I hope we get to see you guys more this summer!!