Friday, September 21, 2007

A Family is Born

I have to start from the beginning, well at least the beginning of Krish. Krish was born December of 2006. He has been an absolute joy and makes every day new and exciting. I have mainly been a stay-at-home mom and it has been such a blessing. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching your child grow. What a cutie! Look at those BIG hands. Krish weighed 8lbs. 11oz. and was 22 inches long. What a big kid. Grandma and Grandpa taking it all in Luckily my sister-in-law and our nephew Varun were able to come for Krish's birth. It was so nice to have them here. They were a big help, and left me and Kamal a fridge full of Indian food. Yum! Me and Krish. I am positing so many great looking pictures of myself : ) We came home from the hospital on Christmas Day. The teddy bear says "Baby's first Christmas." It was actually really fun to be in the hospital over Christmas. Everyone was in a really good mood. We got a lot of little goodies: an ornament, a christmas card, a goody bag, and a hat for Krish. If you didn't already know Kamal is a huge Jazz fan and an even bigger Andre Kirilenko fan, so... naturally Krish and Kamal both got AK 47 Jerseys.

3 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world - - - isn't this a great way to waste your time?? :) Cute pics though - I'll be checking back often! :)

Allison said...

I am so glad you are joining the fun world of blogging! I love your pictures. We really need to try to get together sometime1

Stacy said...

Yeah! I love your blog - it is always fun to hear what friends are up to. See you soon - right :)