Monday, September 24, 2007

Our First Month

It's amazing how much life changes after you have a baby. Kamal and I wonder what we used to do with our time before we had Krish. Our first month with him was a fun adventure. Kamal learned how to change a diaper and I learned how to breast feed. We also were able to feel the absolute joy of being parents. We loved hearing his little sounds and listening to him breathe while he slept. I remember right after Krish was born I had this overwhelming desire to protect him and love him. Months later that desire has only gotten stronger.

Krish taking a snooze in his favorite spot - his car seat.

Krish discovering his daddy

Krish after his first bath

Krish with his Grandma Connie
Krish wasn't the best sleeper when he was first born. This is us after a long sleepless night.
So Sweet!

1 comment:

The Ostheds said...

Cool blog! I can't wait to see more updates!