Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Krish's second month

These are some of our favorite photos from Krish's second month
We love those chubby legs.
Krish loves taking a bath - he must take after his mom : )
Krish, where did you get those big chubby checks?...could it have been from your daddy?
I love this picture! Kamal and I have a picture of our hands as we were forever joined together on our wedding day. We were happy to capture another tender moment in our lives as we were forever joined together with our son.
I know I am partial, but what a CUTE baby!
I love my baby Krish.
Wow - we look so tired! Must have been one of those fun days of no sleep! Krish with his Aunt Holly and Aunt Natalie

2 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Amber - those are great pics! I especially like the hands pose. Nice Jazz outfit too! :)

The Ostheds said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see more!