Thursday, October 18, 2007

Third and Fourth Month (march madness, vacation, and more...)

Krish's third and fourth month were really exciting. He interacted a lot more and his personality really started to shine through. Krish loved to be in his swing or his bouncer. Still didn't like to sleep through the night much, but fortunately that did come later.
In my family when we talk about "March Madness" we are either referring to college basketball or birthdays. This year my mom arranged for us to go bowling and have a pizza party. We had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Erick, Amber, Kamal, and Trina!

Krish with his Grandma Nona

Natalie and Tiffany trying to get Owen and Krish to bond.

Mark loving every second of it : )

This is one of the many projects my Dad has helped us with around the house and yard. Thanks Dad!

My Mom, Natalie, and Krish and I had a weekend get-a-way. We went to one of our favorite places - St. George. The in-laws in the family may not think it is as great as we do, but oh well - more St. George for us : ). We have so many memories at the Trailer Park. It was fun to take Krish there and spend a few days.

Krish with his Aunt Holly.

Amber and Krish at the pool.

Krish in one of his many Jazz outfits.

Can't get enough of those checks.

Daddy and Krish

I love his face. I am sure he is thinking - please no more pictures!!

Krish used to love to lay in his crib and watch his mobile.

Precious

Happy Krish

Krish LOVES his Binky!

Everyone always tell us that Krish is really good natured. We are lucky - he really is a happy guy.

Cutie!

Kamal is a great father. He loves playing with Krish. He can make him laugh more than anyone.

Mom and Krish

5 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Amber - those are GREAT pics! I love the ones of him in his jazz outfit especially. Too cute! I can't believe how big he is...and that was a while ago! :)

Allison said...

So,Dave was checking out these pictures and he said to me "Whoa, Amber's boy is so much bigger than ours, what is he like 9 months old here or something?" I was like, "Dave, look at the title of the post. He is 3 or 4 months old here." Dave was amazed.

Natalee Maynes said...

Amber, I am so glad you are doing this. It's seriously so good to keep up with what's going on with you guys. I miss you tons. I love Krish's cheeks. They make me smile. My favorite pics are the ones of him with Nona and the one where he's making his sad face. So cute.

I'm coming home for Thanksgiving on November 18th to November 25th. Also, for Christmas, I'll be there for ten days, so we really need to get together. I don't know who is going to be around, but you, Alli, and me should at least hang out if no one else is there. See you soon. XOXO!

Anonymous said...

Amber-

I love the blog, although I am a little sad that I got left off the March Madness birthday list (the day after yours in case you forgot). It looks like it has been a month since you have updated. I imagine your son is 6 inches taller. Seriously, he is a big kid. Congratulations to you and Kamal!

Kamal and Amber said...

Allen,

Hey! I hope you see this comment - I don't know how else to respond to you. Great to hear from you! How are things going? When are you moving back to Utah? Yeah, sorry about missing your birthday - how could I forget : ) I hope you and Patrice are doing well. Take Care and hope to see you guys over the holidays.