Friday, December 21, 2007

The month of August

Mom and Krish

Daddy and Krish having fun.

It used to be a Sunday tradition that Kamal and Krish would read the paper together. Now Kamal reads it on line. These are a couple pictures of Krish mimicking his daddy.

This isn't a great picture of me, but I wanted to show off my beautiful flowers. I'm glad the lady that owned this house before we did planted them : ).

I met my friends Heather and Allison at the Zoo. This is a picture of our kids; Krish, Jordan, Bryce, and Mason.

Usually Kamal pretends he is asleep for pictures like this, but this time they are both actually sleeping - pretty cute!

Krish and his cousin Owen

This month Krish discovered apples - he absolutely loves them.

Krish, Kamal, and Owen in our backyard.

Kamal and I had this t-shirt made for Krish when we were in Vegas. The saying was so perfect for him.

Krish and Mom being very cool.

Krish and his Dad also being very cool : ).

Happy Independence Day India. I had this cake made for Kamal. I was very happy with the way it turned out. If you can't tell the cake is a replica of the Indian flag.

Happy Birthday Owen, Tiffany, and Grandma!

No comments: