Sunday, December 16, 2007

Month Seven

My goal was to have our blog updated by the time Krish turned one. I have a week to go and six months to catch up on - yikes! Each month Krish has been such a joy. Krish got his first 4 teeth during this month...yes they all came at the same time. We also got his "seventh" month pictures taken. I was a little bit of a slacker and missed getting his sixth month pictures.
The Smith Gang

Happy Father's Day Dad, Erick, and Kamal.

Happy 1st Father's Day Kamal. You are a wonderful Father and Krish and I love you very much!
Kirsh holding our hands. Baby Krish
This is my favorite picture of Kirsh, so far. I love the way it captures his chubby checks.
Family Photo Krish and Amber on the fourth of July.
I had to throw this picture in of Kamal's car. We decided that it was time to get rid of the Infinity. It was quite the traumatic experience for someone...I won't mention any names.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I love the family photo, all three of you look so good!

The Richards family said...

Hi Amber!!! I am just finding your blogg and I really do not know how I even found it. But I am glad I did because I love your pictures. Your baby is so cute!!!! I can not believe he is a year old. So fun well I will have to figure out how I got to your blog so I can see more pictures! Beau

The Richards family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kook said...

Amber!!!! Awesome pictures of your family. Really good to see them. Krish is really a cute kid! About the car, I think I know who you're talking about having a traumatic experience...hahahaha!

-Naven