Saturday, December 22, 2007

My baby is turning one...

I wanted to have my blog updated by the time Krish turned one, but I failed. Everything was supposed to be in sequential order...but who cares. I am having a moment of reflection and need to get these feelings OUT! Krish turns one tomorrow and I am having a hard time with it. This year has gone by too fast. I just want to stop time and enjoy this moment a little bit longer. I love being a Mother and I know that may sound cheesy, but it's the truth. I feel so blessed to be Krishs' mom. He brings such a comforting spirit to our home. If Kamal and I are ever having a hard time we just have to look at him and we know that everything will be alright. Krish has been such a happy baby. The past few months he has started to love music and loves to dance to it. He also loves playing with his baby laptop as well as Kamal's real laptop; he is a little Kamal already. I love my "baby Krish," as I often call him. He has brought more joy to my life than I could ever express. Happy Birthday Krish! Luv, Mommy

Krish just after being born.

Krish's first day at home. 12 months later

Another recent picture.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe that Krish is already 1 year old! I love the last picture on this post. He is so cute!

Natalee Maynes said...

Hey Amber...so excited for a new post. I love this one...it reminds me that Vivi will be one in about 4 months and it makes me sad, too. It goes by too fast. They are just so wonderful. I totally hear you on how much happiness and contentment they bring. This sounds totally corny, but you just know how special they are from the minute they are born. Anyway, I love the pictures and that last one is the spitting image of you Ambie!