Thursday, January 24, 2008

Month Ten - Happy Halloween!

Owen and Krish playing a game of cards?!?
This is a picture from Devin's birthday party. I have to say that Devin is the best brother a girl could ever have. He is such a great example and is always doing what is right. Happy Birthday Devin. We love you!
Looks like Krish is following in his mother's footsteps - eating spray butter straight from the bottle. Yummy! : )
Krish discovering the stairs - yikes!
This is us at Kamal's work on Halloween. If you notice Krish is crying in this picture. He was pretty scared of his Dad's costume.
Krish was such a cute lion.
This is kind of blurry, but I wanted to show off the back side of Krish's costume.
Owen was curious George - what a cutie!
Uncle Devin and Krish.
I didn't realize how much more fun Halloween would be with children. We had such a great day!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I had forgotten about the spray butter! Funny!!!

Allison said...

I love the picture of Krish and Owen playing cards. Krish really looks like he knows what he is doing!

The Ostheds said...

The mention of the spray butter made me smile so big. Those were the good old days living with yoU!

Kathryn said...

Amber, I remember the spray butter, too. In fact, I bought some on my mom's recommendation, and when I see it in the fridge, I think of you.
Glad to see you were a little more into Halloween that me. Lillian dressed up as...
herself. Boring old mom. Maybe next year we'll be a little more festive.

Natalee Maynes said...

Amber! I LOVE that you are still eating (or shall I say drinking) spray butter from the bottle...I don't know if you remember who introduced you to spray butter (me!!!) but I think you (and now Krish) owe that person big time ;) Miss you Ambies!!!!

Natalee Maynes said...

Ambies! It's been a month. I need a new post so that I can see what my BFF has been up to (heaven forbid we call each other and talk on the phone!)

McNeil Family said...

With the frequency of updates on this blog I don't think you will see this today, but Happy Birthday! Now let's get some new pics on this blog.

Kathryn said...

More posts! What you can't find a computer anywhere in India? Hope you're doing well. Miss you!

-Kathryn